The Wyre Tourism Association
The Wyre Tourism Association which comprises approximately 100 businesses is a member led tourism and hospitality association. Through links with the association you will network with like minded businesses, engage in business development opportunities, training and skill enhancement, events and activities and marketing and promotional projects. You will have a free listing in the Visit Wyre Guide and on this website. Through an extremely active committee you will discover tips and hints along the way, to help your business develop and reach its full potential.
Visitors looking for quality assured accommodation and attractions can look out for the Wyre Tourism Association logo. Every business listed on this website is a member of the association.
- Promotion and booking facilities for your establishment or attraction at all of Wyre’s Visitor Information Centres (subject to booking commission agreement).
- Tap into a network of advice and support.
- Promotion through Wyre's Visitor Information Centres (Fleetwood, Cleveleys and Garstang).
- Regular updates via email on tourism opportunities (local, regional and national).
- Inclusion in the Visit Wyre Guide and your business featured on this website.
- Save on discounted advertising rates in other Wyre publications.
- Attendance and networking opportunities at members meetings (4 per year).
- Be part of the Wyre Stars In Tourism Awards and AGM
WTA Members Meeting
This will be an opportunity to meet other members, share best practice ideas, network and discuss tourism issues affecting you. During some of the meetings we will be inviting a guest speaker to the event and there will be tours at the establishments that are hosting the event. This is a great opportunity to meet each other, your Executive Committee and representatives from Wyre Council. Potential new members are always welcome!
For more information about future meeting dates and how to join the Association please contact:
Alexandra Holt (on behalf of Wyre Tourism Association)
01253 887445/ 07989 251960 or email Alexandra.email@example.com
Make best use of Wyre’s Visit Centres
Our Visit Centres (or Tourist Information Centres) at Garstang, Fleetwood and Cleveleys require your leaflets to promote your tourism business.
Please deliver a small batch of your leaflets to the Visit Centres across Wyre as we have dedicated WTA leaflet racking for members.
Other advice and assistance for businesses
There are many organisations that can offer you support and guidance with your tourism and hospitality business development.
- The Visit Wyre team at Wyre Council can help you. If you require support and advice on areas such as community events and promotions, visitor services, marketing, arts (community and public), heritage development, grading and accreditation and business development please contact the team on 01253 887445 or email Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership of Marketing Lancashire gives your organisation the opportunity to take advantage of a wide range of exclusive benefits. Log onto their member pages for more information.